Due to its expansion, a live casino games provider with headquarter in the UK is announcing an opening in its Sofia office, which hosts the language support teams, who take care of Eastern European and Asian markets.
For this role we are looking for an ambitious individual, ideally with 2+ years of experience in leading a team within e-gaming environment.
The desired candidate:
- knows quite well what qualitative customer service looks like
- is a fast learner and disciplined in following procedures
- is adaptive and flexible with coaching and motivating skills
- knows how to delegate responsibility and to monitor proper execution of tasks
- is able to deliver objective feedback in both positive and negative light
- organizing shifts and tasks distribution for a team of 4-5 agents
- on-floor supervision of agents and live assistance with complex issue
- deciding of cases as a first level of escalation
- regular assessment of team performance
- preparing reports, KPIs metrics and performance bonuses
The chosen candidate will be able to choose her/his most suitable working hours/days in a working week!
Great remuneration package, including food vouchers, fitness cards, transport card, additional health insurance and others.
If you believe you meet the requirements for this position, please apply by sending a resume and a couple of sentences which will demonstrate your motivation.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a phone interview.