For one of the leaders in online gaming software and solutions, which power some of the world’s top casino operators we are in the search for:
Senior Compliance Officer!
As a Senior Compliance Officer, you will contribute to the licensing and certification processes of our software solutions. You will be responsible for the assessment, coordination and preparation of submission materials for external certification labs, regulatory bodies and third party advisors.
- Research and analysis of certification requirements for new products and markets
- Ensure the organization’s understanding and compliance with the technical and legal requirements of the regulated markets
- Prepare and maintain accuracy of documentation, review and summarize technical standards, controls, etc.
- Due diligence and license verification for all counterparties of the company
- Administration of the gaming software certification/evaluation reports and other related documents
- Review and update internal procedures
A must have:
- 3+ years of experience in a compliance role within the Gaming industry;
- In-depth knowledge of the regulatory framework underlying the Gaming industry
- Excellent English – both written and verbal
- Project management and administration skills and ability to work autonomously
- Excellent time management & communication skills
- Good analytical skills and understanding of the software development process
Master’s degree in Law/Economics/Finance or Business Administration will be considered an advantage.
The company is happy to offer:
- Excellent Salary
- No overtime
- Social Benefits Package
- Team Buildings & Local company events throughout the year
- Amazing & very supportive colleagues
We welcome people who are flexible in thought, value teamwork and pursue quality!
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted