An international online entertainment holding owning a newly established, licensed brand for customers all around the world would like to hire a senior Casino Operations Associate.
Main responsibilities for this position include:
- instructing Customer support teams on escalated cases which require senior judgement
- withdrawal auditng on daily basis
- transactions monitoring
We’d be happy to discuss the opportunity with professionals who:
- have a good understanding of online casino industry
- know a thing or two about verticals, products, providers
- have awareness of how e-payments function
- are experienced with working with different payment methods
- know how an excellent Customer support should look like
- are flexible and not afraid to dive into new professional adventures
If the above mentioned sounds like your thing, please apply by sending your resume and whatever else you find appropriate and we’ll be happy to organize a meeting.
Employer’s headquarters is in the UK, but the position is open to locations anywhere in the world.
Working hours can be negotiated depending on location and preferences.
Remuneration is more than competitive and adequate to candidate’s experience and competences.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality and we will contact the pre-approved candidates.