A great opportunity to join the Sofia office of one of the fastest developing betting operators in the world.
- speak German (native level or proficiency)
- can work within English speaking environment
- have previous experience in customer support
- have leadership and mentoring skills
- know a thing or two about the i-gaming industry
then, there is no reason for you not to apply for Qaulity Coach, where your main responsibilities will be:
- daily monitoring of customer support agents’ conducted chats, emails, voice calls
- assessment of each agent’s performance, based on set criteria
- weekly one-to-one meeting with agents, which will include your feedback about the performance, directions for improving and answering questions
- monthly reporting to our Head of Quality about KPI, issues, suggestions, customer insights, etc.
Sounds fun ? Apply and check out the companie’s great offer, regarding work conditions and remuneration package.