A well known name in the industry, offering top quality online sports betting and casino entertainment is rapidly expanding its operations to new territories.
Presently they are looking to hire an experienced professional with capabilities to see and control “the big picture” for:
HEAD OF COUNTRY OPERATIONS
Reporting directly to the CEO, in this role you will be expected to be in charge of the entire process of operations for the country in question, including and not limited to:
- Setting up structure and operationally control departments like Customer Support, Risk Management and Fraud Protection, Payments, Content Management and their subdivisions.
- Preparing, together with team managers, initial procedures and manuals for their application.
- Active cooperation with Marketing department, regarding campaigns in various channels, strategies, partners, etc.
- Daily communication with platform providers, games suppliers, payment service providers and other business partners.
- Regular discussion and cooperation with Legal department, regarding contracts and compliance related issues.
- Prepare reports on financial performance, prognosis, growth, targets, etc.
- Cooperation with Business Development department in negotiations with potential new partners, subcontractors, software providers.
What will we be looking to find in a right fit?
- Considerable experience in e-gambling, preferably in managerial roles for divisions as Customer Support, Risk Management, Payments, Business Development, Publishing, etc. A combination of any of the above would be great.
- Profound knowledge on how the business works, and how all different in-house and outsourced pieces must cooperate for most effective performance.
- Confidence and ambition to build projects from the stage of initial research to the step of operating and permanently growing business.
If this sounds challenging and you believe you are able to handle such project, then we will be happy to meet you and discuss. Please send a resume and whatever else you consider helpful.
The company is flexible and does know how to treat reliable employees. Rest assured the package will be adequate to the high requirements and responsibilities for this role.